Candidate must be a self starter, be able to work in a team or alone.
- Prepare, pick, pack and ship orders.
- Upkeep the inventory; make sure that all items are available so that we can meet our goal
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts and maintaining desired number of packages in each item
- Upkeep shipping supplies and material by conducting a physical count of items and ordering what is missing
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; (ie moving items around) inspecting equipment (ie the scale and sealing machine are in working order); assemble boxes of different sizes on a daily basis. Basically have everything you need already ready
- Answer customer phone inquiries in regards to stock and shipping tracking numbers
- Maintain the shipping location
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing our daily goal
- Be on time , we will be starting at 8:00 am and leaving at 4:30pm for full time and from 10:00am till 2:00pm for part time. This is a strict schedule and cannot be altered. Delay and tardiness is unacceptable! If you are full time you are required to work 40hrs, if you are part time you are required to work 20hrs.
- Be courteous and respectful of your fellow employees.
- Come with a smile so that the world can smile back at you
- Leave your personal issue at home. During the time you are here at work think of this job and this job only. Your main thought during the day should be how to make customers happy and what can you do better to have them come back.
- Stay focus and care.
- Stay highly motivated be a self-starter, and demonstrated leadership ability
- Public social media profile is required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Arts and Crafts experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you in 5115 Unicon Drive, Wake Forest, NC?